Hello to all our patients!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority which you probably noticed during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to take this opportunity to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s books and toys since those items are difficult to keep cleaned and disinfected.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 918 225-1356, our after-hours cell 918 306-0230, or visit our website at davisdentalstudio.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming everyone back.
Dr. Rebecca Davis and Staff
Welcome to Our Blog!
Davis Dental Studio is excited to announce the launch of our new blog. We believe that dental health care is vital to your overall wellbeing and hope you find our blog to be both informative and beneficial to your oral health.
Our blog will keep you up to date with the latest information from the dental field including advancements in treatment, new procedures and practical dental health advice from Dr. Davis and her staff.
We hope you find our blog to be a great resource for keeping up to date with proper tooth care and dental needs.
We welcome feedback and encourage you to comment on our posts.
-- The Davis Dental Studio Team
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.